- Old Library
- 1883/1918 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. Built in 1883. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918.
- Old University Library (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 6 photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:11
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio