- Old Library
- 1900/1918 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- George R. Swain (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918.
- Old University Library (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w copyprint
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:41
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Library Images items: 19, owner: shollar