- Old Library
- 1890/1900 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918. Image from publication of the interior view of the library and view of exterior from northwest.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Library
- University of Michigan--Libraries
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Clock towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 2 3/4 x 5 print (2 overlapped circular images)
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:28
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio