- Old Library
- 1900/1918 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Library
- University of Michigan--Libraries
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Clock towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Prints; Prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:27
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio