- Legal Research Library
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- York and Sawyer, architects. The Wiliam W. Cook Legal Research Building was completed in 1931, the third of the four buildings William W. Cook gave to form the Law Quadrangle, 1924-1933. In 1955, the original six level stackroom was increased to ten levels. The underground addition designed by Gunnar Birkerts Associates was completed in 1981. On verso: Xmas card of Arthur Lyon Cross.
- Legal Research Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:57
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio