- Law Quadrangle
- 1931 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- York and Sawyer, architects. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931, and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building includes the original library.
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan. Law Library
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Law School--Buildings
- Arches--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Prints; Prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 1/5 x 8 1/4 woodblock print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:02
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio