- Law Quad
- 1935/1955 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan photographs vertical file
- York and Sawyer, architects. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931, and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building includes the original library.
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Law School--Buildings
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 1/4 x 10 b&w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:55
6343 images/descriptions are openly available.