- Lawyer's Club
- 1924/1928 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- York and Sawyer, architects. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931, and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building includes the original library.
- Lawyers' Club (University of Michigan)
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Law School--Buildings
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Aerial views;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 7 3/4 x 6 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:16
25733 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio