- Newberry Hall, later Kelsey Museum
- 1888/1891 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan photographs vertical file
- Cornerstone laid May 26, 1888; dedicated June 1891. Gift of Helen H. Newberry of Detroit as headquarters of Students' Christian Association. Leased by U-M as classroom in 1921; gift to U-M from SCA in 1937. Adapted as museum in 1928, named the Francis W. Kelsey Museum of Archaeology in 1953. Person in image.
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology
- Newberry Hall (University of Michigan)
- Construction workers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Arches--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/2 x 7 1/2 sepia tone mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:27
6343 images/descriptions are openly available.