- Michigan University. University Hospital
- 1900 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Convalescent Ward. no. 160
- Chamberlin & Austin, architects. Built in 1891 at corner of Catherine and Glen. Used as Homeopathic Hospital 1891-1900, Medical Ward 1900-1925, Convalescent Ward 1925-1927. Burned in 1927. Two images mounted on album page.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Homeopathic Hospital
- University of Michigan. University Hospital
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 2 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 sepia tone mounted photographic prints
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:55
26773 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio