- University Hospital
- 1950/1960 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Chamberlin & Austin, architects. Built in 1891 at corner of Catherine and Glen. Used as Homeopathic Hospital 1891-1900, Medical Ward 1900-1925, Convalescent Ward 1925-1927. Burned in 1927.
- University of Michigan. Homeopathic Hospital
- University of Michigan. University Hospital
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 6 b/w mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:55
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio