- Inglis House
- 1950/1960 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Built in 1927 for Elizabeth and James Inglis, "The Highlands," as they called it, was given to the university in 1950 by Elizabeth H. Inglis. The estate at 2301 Highland Rd. comprises 8 1/2 acres and includes a caretaker's cottage and greenhouse. For many years, the university used the house for official visitors. Two students? in image.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Inglis House (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Students--1951-1960
- Arches--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Balconies--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:20
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio