- Rackham Detroit
- 1942 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Harley & Ellington, architects. W.E. Wood Co., contractor. Built from July 1940 to January 1942. Built jointly for the Engineering Society of Detroit and the University as an Extension Service facility in Detroit. Funded by the Horace H. and Mary A. Rackham Fund. Sculptures on exterior by Marshall Fredericks.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Horace H. Rackham Educational Memorial (Detroit, Mich.)
- University of Michigan. Extension Service
- Engineering Society of Detroit
- Doors & doorways--Michigan--Detroit
- Monuments & memorials--Michigan--Detroit
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 12 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:02
25733 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio