- Rackham Educational Memorial Building, Detroit, erected 1941
- 1942 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Harley & Ellington, architects. W.E. Wood Co., contractor. Built from July 1940 to January 1942. Built jointly for the Engineering Society of Detroit and the University as an Extension Service facility in Detroit. Funded by the Horace H. and Mary A. Rackham Fund. Sculptures on exterior by Marshall Fredericks.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Horace H. Rackham Educational Memorial (Detroit, Mich.)
- University of Michigan. Extension Service
- Engineering Society of Detroit
- Monuments & memorials--Michigan--Detroit
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:28:57
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio