- M. U. Horace H. Rackham Educational Memorial, Detroit
- 1940/1942 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- Manning Bros., Inc.
- Harley & Ellington, architects. W.E. Wood Co., contractor. Built from July 1940 to January 1942. Built jointly for the Engineering Society of Detroit and the University as an Extension Service facility in Detroit. Funded by the Horace H. and Mary A. Rackham Fund. Sculptures on exterior by Marshall Fredericks. On verso: Probably dedication. Stamp on verso: Photograph by Elmer L. Astlelford.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Horace H. Rackham Educational Memorial (Detroit, Mich.)
- University of Michigan. Extension Service
- Engineering Society of Detroit
- Monuments & memorials--Michigan--Detroit
- Group portraits;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:28:55
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio