- Hill Auditorium
- 1915 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Kahn & Wilby, architect. J.L. Stuart, contractor. Built 1913. Bulk of cost from the will of Regent Arthur Hill. Seated 4300 when built. Housed the original Frieze Memorial Organ from 1913 to 1928. When organ was replaced, name was retained.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Hill Auditorium (University of Michigan)
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Columns--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Friezes (Ornamental bands)--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Prints; Prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 6 print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:27:57
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio