- Angell Hall--Addition
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Smith, Hinchman & Grylls, architects. Bryant & Detwiler, contractor. In 1951/1952 Haven Hall (south side) and Mason Hall (north) were added to the east or diagonal side of Angell Hall. View from south.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Angell Hall (University of Michigan)
- Haven Hall (University of Michigan : 1863-1950)
- Mason Hall (University of Michigan : 1841-1950)
- Bicycles & tricycles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Lampposts--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:27:41
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio