- Haven Hall -- Fire June 1950.
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Haven Hall, (built 1863), 1950 fire (June 6, 1950). no. 198
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Jordan & Anderson, architect (1863); Spier & Rohns (1898). The old Law Building was renamed Haven Hall in 1933. It becomes one of the main buildings for LS&A used by Departments of History, Sociology and Journalism. The old Law Library became a study hall and Bureau of Government Library. Extension Division also had offices in Haven Hall.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Haven Hall (University of Michigan : 1863-1950)
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Students--1941-1950
- Fires--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Fire fighters--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Fire engines & equipment--Michigan--Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:27:40
27847 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio