- Law Building
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Haven Hall, south wing added, tower removed, 1898-1950. no. 196
- An 1898 addition completely altered the exterior (Spier & Rohns, architect). The tower was removed and a new south wing added. Regents met in south wing until 1933. When Law moved to Hutchins Hall in 1933, building was renamed Haven Hall in honor of Erastus O. Haven, president 1863-1869. Haven Hall became an LS&A building until it was destroyed by fire June 6, 1950. Person in building. Image is faded.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Haven Hall (University of Michigan : 1863-1950)
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 mounted sepia tone photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:27:56
26257 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Law Building pre 1933 items: 5, owner: mleary