- Haven Hall
- 1898/1933 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan photographs vertical file
- Jordan & Anderson, architects. Built 1863. Northwest corner of Diagonal on corner of State and North University. Served as Law School for sixty years. An 1898 addition completely altered the exterior, removed the tower, and added a new south wing (Spier & Rohns, architect). Regents met in south wing until 1933. When Law moved to Hutchins Hall in 1933, building was renamed Haven Hall in honor of Erastus O. Haven, president, 1863-1869. Haven Hall became an LS&A building until it was destroyed by fire June 6, 1950.
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- Haven Hall (University of Michigan : 1863-1950)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- Diagonal (University of Michigan)
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Monuments & memorials--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 6 b&w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:27:54
7175 images/descriptions are openly available.