- Old Medical Building
- 1860/1869 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImus D13. Folder: Medical Building (built 1850) Views from East, Northeast, and Southeast. no. 236
- First medical building, built 1850, addition in 1864, used until West Medical was completed in 1903. Fire in 1911 destroyed west half, remainder, including portico, razed in 1914. View from the Southeast. Note on verso: Old Medical Bldg - 1850? Larger Wing at rear built some years later.
- Old Medical Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Micihigan--Buildings
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 x 7 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:31:49
27847 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio