- Medical College - Front - U. of M.
- 1890 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- First medical building, built 1850, addition in 1864, used until West Medical was completed in 1903. Fire in 1911 destroyed west half, remainder, including portico, razed in 1914. View from the East; two men standing alongside picket fence in the foreground.
- Old Medical Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:31:57
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio