- Wrecking old Cooley House [Michigan Union site]
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- Daines (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Building was renovated in 1906-1907; opened for student use in 1907; in 1912 an addition was built. In 1916 the original house was razed to make room for a new Michigan Union. The addition was moved to the north and used as a ballroom for a time. Image is creased and torn upper right and lower left. On verso: Summer 1916. View from southwest.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Michigan Union
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction workers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/2 x 7 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:41
25733 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio