- Michigan Union (Thomas M. Cooley House)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan photographs vertical file
- Building was renovated in 1906-1907; opened for student use in 1907; in 1912 an addition was built. In 1916 the original house was razed to make room for a new Michigan Union. The addition was moved to the north and used as a ballroom for a time.
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Michigan Union
- Winter--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Snow--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b&w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:40
6343 images/descriptions are openly available.