- Women's Athletic Bldg.
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Fry and Kasurin, architects. South end of Palmer Field on what was then Forest at North University crossing. Building on right torn down 1952. Demolished in 1974. North side of building.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Women's Athletic Building (University of Michigan)
- Stairways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 7 1/2 x 6 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:32
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio