- Women's Athletic Bldg.
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Fry and Kasurin, architects. South end of Palmer Field on what was then Forest at North University crossing. Demolished in 1974.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Women's Athletic Building (University of Michigan)
- Columns--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 1/4 x 3 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:32
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- MITW items: 51, owner: mlneal