- Athletics Ad. Bldg. [Administrative Building], June 1950
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Fry and Kasurin, architects. Building had several uses. From 1912-1913, it was a clubhouse; from 1917-1955 an administrative building. In 1925 there was extensive renovation on the building. Back of building faces west. Demolished in 1974.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Women's Athletic Building (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:31
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio