- Clements Library
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. William L. Clements bldg. no. 327
- Albert Kahn, architect. Building dedicated June 15, 1923. Located on South University next to the President's House. At time of construction, West Physics Building was standing to the north. Built to house rare book collection donated by regent William L. Clements. From southeast.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- William L. Clements Library
- Arches--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 x 7 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:24
26257 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Ann Arbor items: 109, owner: kimmich