- William L. Clements Building, construction
- 1922 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Albert Kahn, architect. Building dedicated June 15, 1923. Located on South University next to the President's House. At time of construction, West Physics Building was standing to the north. Built to house rare book collection donated by regent William L. Clements. People in front of building near entrance.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- William L. Clements Library
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction workers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:27:50
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Clements Library items: 2, owner: cakittel