- Engineering Annex
- 1920 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Profs. J.B. Davis & Mortimer Cooley, architects? Engineering Shops from 1885-1923. Later used as West Engineering Annex 1923. Architecture Dept. in east wing 1923-1927; Survey Dept. in east wing 1927; Auto Lab in west wing; part of Auto Lab destroyed by fire 1937; rest demolished 1956. In 1918, clock and chimes were removed from the Old General Library and installed in the tower of the Engineering Annex. Old General Library was torn down in 1918.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- West Engineering Annex (University of Michigan)
- Towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Clock towers
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:28:01
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio