- West Engineering Annex
- 1888 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. West Engineering Annex. 1888-1900 (addition with tower) views from northwest. no. 319
- Profs. J.B. Davis & Mortimer Cooley, architects? Engineering Shops from 1885-1923. Later used as West Engineering Annex 1923. Architecture Dept. in east wing 1923-1927; Survey Dept. in east wing 1927; Auto Lab in west wing; part of Auto Lab destroyed by fire 1937; rest demolished 1956. On verso: Engineering Laboratory. Female person in image.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- West Engineering Annex (University of Michigan)
- Towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 x 6 1/2 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:28:36
26257 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio