- Waterman Gymnasium. Barbour Gymnasium at left
- 1902/1916 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- E.W. Arnold, architect. Built 1894. Funded by a challenge grant of $20,000.00 by Joshua W. Waterman of Detroit with contributions from others, including students, and funding from the Regents. Addition completed in 1916. Demolished in 1977 to make room for the expansion of the adjacent Chemistry Building. Barbour Gymnasium at left. View from southwest.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Waterman Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- Barbour Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Gymnasiums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints; Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/2 x 7 1/2 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:28:29
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio