- Gymnasium. [Waterman]
- 1894 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- E.W. Arnold, architect. Built 1894. Funded by a challenge grant of $20,000.00 by Joshua W. Waterman of Detroit with contributions from others, including students, and funding from the Regents. Addition completed in 1916. Demolished in 1977 to make room for the expansion of the adjacent Chemistry Building. View from southwest. Person with horse and cart in front of building.
- Waterman Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Carts & wagons--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Gymnasiums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Horses--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Caption on mount.
- Scan Source
- 9 1/2 x 7 1/4 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:28:24
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio