- University Hospital and S. Mem. [South Memorial]
- 1933 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Albert Kahn, architect. University Hospital, also called Old Main Hospital; had many additions; demolished 1989. Viewed from the southwest. Floors 7 and 8 have been added to main hospital. Simpson Memorial Institute on left. On verso: Editorial office #86.
- University of Michigan. University Hospital
- Simpson Memorial Institute (University of Michigan)
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 7 x 4 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:26:51
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio