- Surveying Building
- 1915 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Typed notes attached to verso: Front elevation of south wing. The photograph does not show the effects of wear and tear on this building. The door frames and sills should be replaced, the steps are in need of repairs and the siding is failing. At the right a part of the north wing appears. This displays the bad condition of the roof. The north wing contains a drawing room which is frequently abandoned during the winter because it cannot be heated. This seems to have been one of the wings of the building used as the University Hospital and later as the Dental College.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Surveying Building (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/2 x 7 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:25:45
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio