- Stockwell Hall
- 1940/1950 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- C. William Palmer, architect. Completed in 1940 at cost of $1 million; all-female residence. Named after Madelon Louisa Stockwell ('82), the first woman admitted to the university in 1880. Front view.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Stockwell Hall (University of Michigan)
- Automobiles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:25:41
25733 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- WISE Oral History items: 18, owner: drubel