- Granite block marking the former place of the Haven Elm, planted by the class of 1867 in honor of President Erastus O. Haven.
- 1950 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- On verso: Class [sic] to the rear wall of Angell Hall and between Angell and Haven Halls. M-12
- University of Michigan. Class of 1867
- Monuments & memorials--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Bicycles & tricycles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:25:30
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio