- Educational building from s.e. [southeast]
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- George R. Swain (Ann Arbor, MI)
- University High School was first occupied in 1924. On verso: Please return to 205 University Hall, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University High School (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Photographer's log
- Scan Source
- 8 x 10 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:38:40
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio