- School of Music Building on North Campus
- 1970 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Eero Saarinen, architect. The building, located in a park-like setting on the university's North Campus was named for Earl V. Moore, dean from 1923-1960, and completed in 1964. In 1985, the Margaret Dow Towsley Center, a significant addition to the Moore building, was dedicated.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- School of Music Building (University of Michigan)
- Lakes & ponds--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Architecture, Modern--20th century
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:38:39
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Music Subject Guide items: 59, owner: pshirts