- School of Music Building (Maynard St.)
- 1920 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan photographs vertical file
- Wesley Howe, architect. Building built in 1893; purchased by School of Music in 1929. Sold by UM in 1965.
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- School of Music Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4 x 2 1/2 sepia tone print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:24:41
6343 images/descriptions are openly available.