- Medical Building (West) of 1903
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Samuel Trask Dana Natural Resources Bldg. no. 278
- Spier & Rohns, architect. Cornerstone laid on October 15, 1901; building occupied in 1903. Originally West Medical Building; became Samuel Trask Dana Building. Also known as Natural Resources Building.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Dana Building (University of Michigan)
- West Medical Building (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 5 3/4 print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:24:39
27847 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- SNRE items: 3, owner: afinken