- Old West Medical Building
- 1902/1905 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Spier & Rohns, architect. Cornerstone laid on October 15, 1901; building occupied in 1903. Originally West Medical Building; became Samuel Trask Dana Building. Also known as Natural Resources Building.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Dana Building (University of Michigan)
- West Medical Building (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 x 3 1/2 mounted b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:24:38
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio