- Museum. U of M
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- William Adams Lewis, 1872-1942?
- State Street side of building (front). Tappan Hall on right. Old Library in rear. William L. Jenney, architect. Originally University Museum, built 1880-1881. Roof replaced 1894. Museum moved in 1928. Housed Department of Romance Languages after 1928. Building razed in 1958. On verso: W.A. Lewis 6/15 1897 [Lewis was a student at UM in the late 1890's]
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Romance Languages Building (University of Michigan)
- University Museums Building (University of Michigan)
- Winter--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Snow--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 mounted b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:24:33
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio