- 1890 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- William L. Jenney, architect. Originally University Museum, built 1880-1881. Roof replaced 1894. Museum moved in 1928. Housed Department of Romance Languages after 1928. Building razed in 1958. Old University Hall on left.
- University Hall (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Romance Languages Building (University of Michigan)
- University Museums Building (University of Michigan)
- Tennis courts--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Handwritten caption on mount
- Scan Source
- 9 x 7 photographic mounted print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:39:08
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio