- Romance Language
- 1885/1890 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- Daines & Nickels (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- William L. Jenney, architect. Originally University Museum, built 1880-1881. Roof replaced 1894. Museum moved in 1928. Housed Department of Romance Languages after 1928. Building razed in 1958. On verso: Daines & Nickels. Gen'l Photographers & Lantern Slide Makers. Ann Arbor, Mich.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Romance Languages Building (University of Michigan)
- University Museums Building (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4 1/4 x 7 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:39:04
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio