- Engine House. U. of M. Campus. Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 1890/1900 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. R.O.T.C. Building (Old Heating Plant) no. 268
- Photographer / Artist
- William Adams Lewis, 1872-1942?
- Lloyd W. Gordon, architect. Also called University Heating Plant, from 1894-1914; later used as Engineering, 1914-1923; then R.O.T.C., 1923-1959. East stack removed 1948, rest demolished 1959. On verso: W. A. Lewis 6/25 1897 [Lewis was a student at UM in the 1890s]
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Heating Plant (University of Michigan)
- Boiler House (University of Michigan)
- Boiler houses
- Smokestacks--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4 x 6 1/4 mounted b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:37:27
27847 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio