- Law Department
- 1910/1918 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- Lyndon Photo (Ann Arbor)
- Jordan & Anderson, architects. Built 1863. Northwest corner of Diagonal on corner of State and North University. Served as Law School for sixty years. An 1898 addition completely altered the exterior, removed the tower, and added a new south wing (Spiers & Rohns, architect). Regents met in south wing until 1933. When Law moved to Hutchins Hall in 1933, building was renamed Haven Hall in honor of Erastus O. Haven, president, 1863-1869. Haven Hall became an LS&A building until it was destroyed by fire June 6, 1950. Several people in image.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Haven Hall (University of Michigan : 1863-1950)
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/4 x 7 1/2 sepia tone photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:27:14
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio