- Law Building
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Jordan & Anderson, architects. Built 1863. Northwest corner of Diagonal on corner of State and North University. Served as Law School for sixty years. Served as Law School for sixty years; contained chapel until 1873 and library until 1883. Addition built in 1893 included tower. Spot in center of image.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Haven Hall (University of Michigan : 1863-1950)
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- Winter--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 x 4 photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:26:40
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Law Building pre 1933 items: 5, owner: mleary