- Law Department Building, at the University of Michigan.
- 1893/1898 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Jordan & Anderson, architects. Built 1863. Northwest corner of Diagonal on corner of State and North University. Served as Law School for sixty years; contained chapel until 1873 and library until 1883. Addition built in 1893 included tower.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Haven Hall (University of Michigan : 1863-1950)
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Printed caption
- Scan Source
- 8 x 10 sepia tone photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:26:40
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio