- Law Building
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Jordan & Anderson, architects. Built 1863. Northwest corner of Diagonal on corner of State and North University. Served as Law School for sixty years; contained chapel until 1873 and library until 1883. Addition built in 1893 included tower.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Haven Hall (University of Michigan : 1863-1950)
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- Winter--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Prints; Prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Caption on print
- Scan Source
- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:26:39
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio